Mergers and Acquisitions transactions


We represented Discovery Americas in its follow on investment in Aerotransportes Mas de Carga.

CLIENT:

Discovery Americas

PRACTICE AREA:

Mergers and Acquisitions

CLOSING DATE:

July 2020

VALUE:

Confidencial


We advised Acosta Verde, a real estate company specialized in commercial properties, and its shareholders (including private equity fund Equity International) in an investment by Promecap Acquisition Company in the company.

CLIENT:

Acosta Verde
Equity International
Acosta Family

PRACTICE AREA:

Mergers and Acquisitions

CLOSING DATE:

February 2020

VALUE:

USD$200 millones

OTHER FIRMS:

Galicia Abogados, S.C., advised Promecap Acquisition Company, S.A.B. de C.V., Mayer Brown (Chicago) advised Acosta Verde and its shareholders in matters related with New York Law.


We represented Taco Holding and its shareholders (including Nexxus Capital) in its corporate reorganization and subsequent sale of its Krispy Kreme Mexico business to Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation and Glaze International Holding.

CLIENT:

Nexxus Capital

PRACTICE AREA:

Mergers and Acquisitions

CLOSING DATE:

November 2019

VALUE:

Confidencial


We represented Laboratorios Sanfer (Invekra) and its shareholders (including General Atlantic), in the context of a primary and secondary sale of shares, subscribed and paid for by CDPQ, for an aggregate amount of  USD$500 million, evidencing approximately 24% of the capital stock of Invekra.

CLIENT:

Laboratorio Sanfer (Invekra)

PRACTICE AREA:

Mergers and Acquisitions

CLOSING DATE:

September 2019

VALUE:

USD$500 milliones


We advised CFS Brands in its acquisition of 100% of the capital stock of Cepillos El Castor.

CLIENT:

CFS Brands

PRACTICE AREA:

Mergers and Acquisitions

CLOSING DATE:

August 2019

VALUE:

Confidencial


We advised Auto Financiamiento Automotriz, in its sale of assets (particularly, receivables) to Sojitz Corporation.

CLIENT:

Auto Financiamiento Automotriz

PRACTICE AREA:

Mergers and Acquisitions

CLOSING DATE:

August 2019

VALUE:

Confidencial


We represented Ainda, Energía & Infraestructura in an equity investment in Concesionaria Monterrey Nuevo Laredo, a subsidiary of Promotor y Operadora de Infraestructura, that is the concessionaire of La Gloria San Fernando section of the Monterrey – Nuevo Laredo highway.

CLIENT:

Ainda, Energía e Infraestructura

PRACTICE AREA:

Energy and Infrastructure Projects

Mergers and Acquisitions

CLOSING DATE:

July 2019

VALUE:

MXN$3,832 millones


We represented Engenium Capital in the purchase of 51% of the shares representative of the capital stock of Tip de México and its subsidiaries, a company that provides long and short term trailer leasing services. The transaction also involved a call option for the remaining 49% of the shares. Additionally, a secured credit agreement was entered into by Engenium Capital with several Mexican banks in order to finance such acquisition.

CLIENT:

Linzor Capital

PRACTICE AREA:

Mergers and Acquisitions

CLOSING DATE:

July 2019

VALUE:

Confidencial


Escribe la descripción de esta imágen
Escribe la descripción de esta imágen

We make use of first party and third party cookies to improve your experience and our services by analyzing traffic in our website. If you continue browsing, then we shall consider that you are in agreement with our cookie policy

NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION